Sichef: Tuscan cooking class in Chianti hills
DURATION: 3 HOURS
Join us in our little corner of paradise and, through a fun and interactive Tuscan cooking class, you will learn to prepare delicious recipes typical of Tuscan cuisine with a professional chef, while tasting excellent local wine.
A hands-on experience designed for food lovers, allowing you to explore Tuscan cuisine in more depth than you would simply eat in restaurants.
All ingredients will be aimed at vegetarian customers
Program of the Tuscan Cooking Course:
- Upon your arrival you will be greeted with a welcome drink and a magical view of the Tuscan hills with an enchanting view of Barberino Val D'Elsa;
- It's time to get to work! Meeting with our chef who will guide you in the preparation of a typical Tuscan lunch based on authentic and simple Tuscan recipes;
- And now we eat! After cooking new recipes , you can finally relax in front of the magical panorama and enjoy the Tuscan lunch prepared by you.
You will discover, step by step, how to prepare a perfect Tuscan lunch , from appetizers to desserts , including the art of making fresh pasta . You will learn how to cook different types of pasta such as ravioli , tagliatelle and gnocchi . Our chef will also teach you the secrets of the best sauces, such as basil pesto , mushroom ragù and many others.
Prepare your meal, have fun with us and feast on the fruits of your labor!
The recipes will be provided to you after the lesson, making sure you can recreate Tuscan dishes in your home as well.
Your dietary needs are not a problem for us: our courses are also vegetarian , vegan , gluten and / or lactose free on request and always with local, fresh and seasonal ingredients .
What we offer you is a unique experience , in a magical location, where you will learn the essence of Italian gastronomic culture . We look forward to meeting you and sharing our passion for Italian food with you!
- Appetizer: tomato porridge / raw fried coccoli and stracchino / Tuscan mixed croutons (based on seasonal products);
- First: homemade pasta with seasoning combined based on seasonal products;
- Dessert: tiramisu or panna cotta;
Included in the lunch: a glass of wine, water and coffee.
FREE CANCELLATION: it will be possible to cancel within 48 hours from the beginning of the experience